THE Minister of Finance, Mr Pravin Gordhan, was quite right when he said the loosening of labour legislation would make it possible to create more jobs,” says the Cape Chamber of Commerce.
THE dispute between the National Energy Regulator (NERSA) and many of the country’s leading municipalities will come to a head on June 3 at a public hearing where the increases will be discussed.
The Cape Chamber of Commerce has written to the City Council to express its concern at the model chosen by the City to run a new public transport service as well as…
- Mid-year population estimates, 2013 2013/05/22
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) April 5,9% 2013/05/22
- Protesters cause more Cape traffic chaos 2013/05/21
- Michael Bagraim helps bring Professor Karabus home 2013/05/17
- Success of National Development Plan depends on collaboration between business and government 2013/05/17
- Agricultural strikes indicative of deeper issues 2012/11/14
- NEDLAC: LOCAL PROCUREMENT ACCORD 2013/03/28
- New record for Table Mountain cableway 2013/01/17
- Labour minister’s silence must end – Zille 2013/01/17
- South African Farm Workers Clash With Police 2013/01/17
- Steve Davison: I am responding to the questions below on behalf o...
- Mbulelo: It is eually sad that workers will only get an ear...