Cape Town 18 May: The Cape Chamber of Commerce called a press briefing this afternoon to address the continued debate around the MyCiTi bus routes feasibility. Executive Director, Viola Manuel, prefaced the…
Tags | My CiTi
You are here: Home > My CiTi
- Oliphant ‘looks for scapegoats’ in Lonmin unrest 2013/05/24
- Mid-year population estimates, 2013 2013/05/22
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) April 5,9% 2013/05/22
- Protesters cause more Cape traffic chaos 2013/05/21
- Michael Bagraim helps bring Professor Karabus home 2013/05/17
- NEDLAC: LOCAL PROCUREMENT ACCORD 2013/03/28
- Agricultural strikes indicative of deeper issues 2012/11/14
- Make electricity tax-free, forum asks Eskom 2013/01/17
- Eskom price hikes unaffordable 2013/01/17
- New record for Table Mountain cableway 2013/01/17
- Steve Davison: I am responding to the questions below on behalf o...
- Mbulelo: It is eually sad that workers will only get an ear...
Absa business bus strike buy local clothing communication construction Consumer Price Index Cosatu CPI doing business in africa economy electricity Eskom Exporter of the Year farm workers featured fracking freight freight industry increase jobs Karoo labour local procurement Lonmin mediation National Development Plan News petrol protest action proudly south african Shell strike strike action strikes tariff increase tax Toll Roads tourism transport truck drivers strike unemployment wage negotiations wages