Time: 8:30 - 10:00
Online Registration - Close Date: 12 June 2012
Event Cost: R 200.00 (members) and R 250.00(non-members)
Available Spaces: Unlimited
Adcorp recently released its annual report on absenteeism and showed:
• 3.4million workers took off sick leave
• South Africa lost close to R4bn worth of output
• Sick leave has increased nearly 400% since 2000
Join Michael Bagraim and Dr Tony Davidson with other employers to discuss the following Industry topics:
• Sick leave, sick notes, who may write sick notes?
o So many health practitioners can now sign sick certificates – which are legitimate and what can you do about them?
o Managing traditional healer certificates?
• How to monitor and manage absenteeism
• How to question sick certificates
• How to cost absenteeism
• How to manage incapacity based due to ill health or injury
• Really understanding what the Basic Conditions of Employments says about absence.
Case law and specific cases will be used during discussions. Michael Bagraim, an IR specialist and Tony Davidson, an occupational health doctor have extensive experience in helping employers manage absence.
A question and answer format will be used so that your questions and thoughts can be addressed. Handbooks on absenteeism management will also be provided.
To book contact Lucia Frans on 021 402 4342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounted for Members: *R200.00 and Non-members pay R250.00 (vat incl.)
* Members please note that if you haven’t yet registered as a user on our website, it will not recognise you and therefore consider you a non-member and you will be invoiced at the non-member rate – Please Register
Location and Map
19 Louis Gradner Street